On our first day in NYC we got tickets to Kelly Live. I wish I had made my prediction public, but I totally called that Ryan Seacrest would be her new co-host months ago.
Anyway, this is a show I enjoy watching. Kelly is a Jersey Girl which I also enjoy.
Parker, my sister Sonya and I headed out early Wednesday morning. It was fun and I'd love to go again.
When Parker was very little he loved to see spinning things-- train wheels, car wheels, stuff like that. So he loved the part of the show where the trivia wheel came down. He'd say, "it's the wheel! It's the wheel!" and toddle into the room. Here he is with the wheel!
We were up on the balcony which I liked because it was less crowded. But Kelly spent so much time with people on the ground floor if I ever go back I'll try it down there. Not that I'd go get a selfie with her though! Some of those women seriously acted like Kelly was there to see them.
The guest co-host was from the show Rosewood, I barely know what that show is, so I wasn't too excited about him. The one guest was Hank Azaria, he's cool, but not a celebrity crush or anything. It was also one of the car shows, and since I'm not into brand new cars I wasn't too impressed. But Kelly was fun to see!
It was neat to see all the behind the scene stuff going on.
Here's towards the end of the show. In all the commercial breaks Kelly and her co-host would talk to the audience, and one time they changed into workout clothes for their workout segment. But this commercial break it was cute to see them kinda quietly talking with no one getting in their way.
Here's a screen shot we took at Sonya's house afterward. (she DVR'ed it)
We're on the right in the very back.
On our way to get...
Yummy cookies!
More to come...







Wonderful memories for you, wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteParker also would say "Keh!" when he would see Kelly. this was before he could say "It's the wheel."
ReplyDeleteIf you ever go again, I would make you get a selfie with her!! If I had known that you could do that, I would have made sure we sat on the floor. I have been to tapings of many other shows and this was, by far, the least structured.