Monday, June 25, 2018

Last Day and 6th Grade Clapout

The last day of school started with Parker running off before I could get a photo of him...


Greg was working from home so he was able to walk to school with us.  He was still training for High Adventure (photos coming soon!) so he wore his 50 lbs. backpack for the walk! 

Then Mimi did the last day of morning announcements with her 2 buddies and one of our favorite school secretaries.  (Lately we are finding that being on the good side of school secretaries is PRICELESS!)  
 
 



The 6th grade teachers planned a fun day of games and events.  One was Candy Bar awards.   I volunteered to put that together.  Each student received a certificate and the candy to match.  Mimi was Pop Rocks, and she was pretty happy about.  
Most kids were happy or at least thought their award was funny. 
Clap out!  
Everyone cheers as the 6th graders march out for the last (symbolic) time.
 Yoda and his energetic teacher.  

Mimi out grew her teacher this year!

 Mimi's reading teacher has been amazing resource this year. 
Another of our Fav secretaries 
and a Photobomb!

 Then the day that Parker was dreading.  The hair cut before High Adventure...

4 comments:

  1. I have several comments, but I will just post one. Mimi's friend is a RUSH fan??? That's awesome, if true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best possible pictures!! of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the looks of your schools and teachers.

    ReplyDelete