Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Lots going on this month... it's nice to be busy with nice things.
 First we visited a very special Santa :) 

The kiddos sang at the ward Christmas Party-- Yoda is doing a little boogie-pose off to the right, he's in a blue shirt. 
Mimi is in the middle, wearing pink.  She was super serious, but we were able to get this little smile our of her.



Yoda is in the back row, just under the flag.  This was a school choir concert.
Parker also had a school orchestra concert that same night, Greg attended so I don't yet photos or video from it...
We also visited Nana's good friend's house for cookie decorating and model-train inspiration.

Mimi was in her first play- Scrooge.  She was the pudding vendor and the tallest in the cast.
Here's a brief video, it's toward the end of the play.

There is a lot of work to do on the train track.  Every Christmas I think, "this year I'm going to make this happen!"  Fingers crossed! 

4 comments:

  1. Valerie you are so incredibly cute. So proud of you and it's exciting to see the train running after all these years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that thumbs up at the end. Perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that Santa! Love the festivities

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never forget that year I came out to see the Primary kids program, Mimi was so wildly enthusiastic. and sooo very cute. She's still cute, and considerably calmer. I'm so thankful for blogs and skype.

    ReplyDelete