Mimi had a blast as Dexter in Singin' in the Rain. I do not get how/why my kiddos like to be on stage, but they do. Even little Yoda whispered "I want to be on stage crew, cause I'm quick and quiet"
One of the dad's took some amazing photos!
Her character gets to yell and be frustrated. Basically perfect for our Mimi!
Head shot :)
Even our couch made it into the performance!
Below is the scene they were doing...








How fabulous!!! Those are such amazing pictures. I love seeing Mimi in character. What a star!🌟 And how fun that your couch made it in the play too. Love these Ohio updates.❤️
ReplyDeleteIt's the Gibby/Davis genes. :)
ReplyDeleteAh, once again I really love these pictures. Great job putting the the scenes from the movie. I would have been there in a flash, but, you know. . .
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Mimi!
ReplyDelete