Another day, this was the bread aisle, so I made bread. It kinda rose funny in the oven and exploded from underneath. Eek!
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Inside
On the first day of social distancing, it snowed. We made a list of goals to keep ourselves busy. (We're counting March 14th as the first day.)
There are oodles of lists out there of things to do to keep from going nuts. One thing we saw was to learn something as a family. For Mimi's birthday Sonya gave her a puzzle with pictures and this big sheet of bios of great American Sufferists. (She already did the puzzle long ago.) So each day we are reading about 2 of them. It's been pretty interesting! That should get us through about 3 weeks.
Another day, this was the bread aisle, so I made bread. It kinda rose funny in the oven and exploded from underneath. Eek!
Another day, this was the bread aisle, so I made bread. It kinda rose funny in the oven and exploded from underneath. Eek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love the idea of writing a list of activities to do during the coronavirus social distancing.
ReplyDeleteVote for women!
Mimis face while gregarino is reading :)
ReplyDelete