Monday, May 4, 2020

All the Avenger Movies

Just in time for the lock-down, my dad gave us an account on his Disney +, Thanks Dad! 

We've had a good time watching fun stuff, but no one more then Parker!  He has watched/re-watched all the Avenger Movies. 

Parker, "When I first watched Avenger: Civil War, I was with Captain America, now I'm more of an Iron Man Guy"

Me every time a woman is slightly objectified, "Women aren't objects!"

Greg every time a fight scene breaks out, "Violence isn't the answer!" then Parker jokes, "Violence is always the answer!"

5 comments:

  1. I'm more of a spider Man guy. William olson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too Greg. If I saw a serial killer flying through the air I would try to talk kindly to him and ask for his feelings. William Olson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy these insights into your family's life. Thank you, Blog!

    ReplyDelete