Monday, July 27, 2020

my sister and nephew

My sister and nephew came for a visit last month and it was so fun see them! 



 He found a fun little creek that the town turned into a wadding spot under a bridge and had a blast. 

 Snack time!
 Play dough
 We made a train cake
 This kid climbs all over his mom!



 My sister taught Yoda to knit!
I asked my sister what food she didn't want to miss while she was here.  Besides candy Buckeyes, there really isn't much that's totally local to Ohio, but she remembered that Cincinnati Chili is pretty unique so we got some of that.

 And they dressed up like robots :)
 Duck Doughnuts
 He ran some errands with me.
 And we checked out some outdoor art
 I couldn't believe the fine-motor skills on this kid! 
Painting nails and carefully breaking eggs, so talented!  
We also launched some rockets, I'll post those soon.

2 comments:

  1. More pictures Please. These are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just seems like the sweetest. Such fun pictures! I'm so glad they were able to visit.

    ReplyDelete