Pictures and Quotes from Parker, Mimi, and Yoda
A) Swing
B) Book
C) Hoodie
D - Beach is my vote. It captures the motion that he had. All the time trying to move places.
A - swing is my vote. That smile is totes adorbs
A or D
Super cute!
A, B, or D. Of course I'd go with the beach one.
They're all so cute!! I love the swing because his smile is so cute, but the picture of him reading is adorable, with his little feet crossed.
D - Beach is my vote. It captures the motion that he had. All the time trying to move places.
ReplyDeleteA - swing is my vote. That smile is totes adorbs
ReplyDeleteA or D
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteA, B, or D. Of course I'd go with the beach one.
ReplyDeleteThey're all so cute!! I love the swing because his smile is so cute, but the picture of him reading is adorable, with his little feet crossed.
ReplyDelete