I know, I'm such a wimp, but we decided to mask-up and take off...
On our way to visit Greg's brother and family in Nashville, we stopped at Abraham Lincoln's birthplace. You may remember the mistake we made a five years ago and missed it by an hour. The time zone change tripped us up.
2021-we made it!
2016-too late!
There's Yoda on the steps.
The spring that made this location popular and valuable.
The replica cabin.
Also, 5 years ago when driving to Alabama we noticed the National Corvette Museum and thought it would be a great place to visit on our way back. Again we made a mistake and drove back on Easter Sunday, one of only 5 days this museum is closed in a year. It was totally worth the trip 5 years later.
Yoda wanted to find the car from when he was born.
My favorite car.










Oh, I love this., How wonderful for your family,
ReplyDelete