I was talking to Yoda at dinner the other day and something strange happened. He said, "Now that 'I'm 12, what if I did a few blog posts?"
I was SHOCKED, I thought it was a great idea.
I said yes and and now I'm sitting at the computer with Yoda and he's waiting for me to give him the keyboard so he can type. I'll let him speak his thoughts and say what's been in his head for 12 years.
YODA SPEAKING:
"I am probably gonna write once and a while." Dang, those first words stink.
I have been writing a lot of poetry in honor of poetry month in April. So I've been writing some poems. I prefer limericks overall. I like the AABBA rhyme scheme. So I'll do some of that sometime and maybe tell you about my cubing (as in Rubik's Cubes TM) experiences like personal bests and me getting new equipment. Or tell you about my book tastes, I like that. This will indeed be fun. Ooh maybe we can get Mimi to do a post... that would interesting....
Yes, this will be a cool experience. I will post once in a while.
See ya!
I can't wait for more Yoda posts!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to it, Yoda. Anything from out of your brain should be entertaining.
ReplyDeleteCant wait to read it all, Yoda!
ReplyDelete