Curtis, those are huge!! How cool! Should we try to make bubbles like that at Alum Creek below dam during the reunion? I have a bubble recipe. What were the cords or strings you used to create those big bubbles?
I saw the birthday party on Tina's blog, I'm I'm not on the list that allows comments, so I'll comment on yours, since you were all there. Lovely birthday party, wish I was there.
Curtis, those are huge!! How cool! Should we try to make bubbles like that at Alum Creek below dam during the reunion? I have a bubble recipe. What were the cords or strings you used to create those big bubbles?
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteunforgetable experience. So glad to see the cousins together.
ReplyDeleteI saw the birthday party on Tina's blog, I'm I'm not on the list that allows comments, so I'll comment on yours, since you were all there. Lovely birthday party, wish I was there.
ReplyDelete