For my birthday I told Greg that I wanted breakfast in bed. He's so good, he went out and got me delicious pastries that we all shared. Mimi really liked putting her fingers in the cheese of my favorite cheese danish. When I asked her to "stop poking my cheese", Superman didn't stop laughing the rest of the morning. He still brings it up and then cracks up. If you look closely you can see her fingerprints in what's left of the cheese.
We also went to a really pretty lake close by. Mimi was ready to jump in the water until she stumbled and felt the sand on her hands, then she made this face.
Also this month, Superman was so proud to make it to the top of our neighbors tire swing and Mimi learned the sign for flower when she was sniffing the same neighbors newly potted plants.
No comments:
Post a Comment