My calculator
Guides me thought the exam and
Is my only friend
I leave the buttons
Mashed up and down to find the
Lettered answer choice
My earplugs have not
Nor will they be approved by
The supervisor
Flickering fluorescently
Casting quick shadows
At last I take this
Exam but before I am finished
I must return it
Forgotten pencil
Prohibits me from pure joy
Oh borrowed pencil
Lost, 24 and
American Idol were
Exam casualties
The first weekend since
February that I won’t
Spend with my I.T.
The real question is
How did I study so much
And know so little
More anxiety
Now I learn that caffeine is
A diuretic
Upon my final
Review the answer sheet looks
Like a Christmas tree
If I fail this test
Again my life will continue in
A holding pattern
Black-Scholes stained my soul
Dirty measure theory tricks
I cannot forgive
When my life starts up
Again in two and half
Hours the sun will shine
My red swivel chair
Tweaks my spine representing
My site of failure
My neighbors coughing
His pencil chewing his lack
Of grooming sicken
The silence in here
Is not that quiet given
The street construction
Which of the first five
Letters will I choose for this
Impossible crap
No comments:
Post a Comment