Monday, June 25, 2007

Revolution

On Saturday the boys went to a New England Revolution game. Before the game there was a crazy obstacle course which Superman was able to maneuver very easily, he's all muscle.
This is the doll that someone left at our house years ago, that Superman named "Baby-Sister-Doll". I just got these bottles that have disappearing liquid, here Mimi is combing her hair and giving her juice.

Here's a funny story: Mimi has a tendency to lick things, her tongue hangs out most of the time. This morning as Greg was saying goodbye I told Mimi to give him a kiss. But before she could make it there Superman yells out, "she's gonna LICK you!." We all busted up.
The other day Mimi found my sunglasses on the couch and brought them to me (only after licking them of course) while I was doing dishes. So I handed her the little sunglasses that I bought for her, that she normally takes right off and licks. But since I had mine on, she proudly kept hers on, and she walked the circle of the living room and kitchen over and over again showing me her sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment