
The Zoo was fun. Mimi's favorite animals were the Gorillas, or at least she babbled and waved to them the most. She bites her lip to put more vigor in her wave.

Superman has stated in the past that Giraffes are his favorite animal, so he wanted to look for them. Then we found out that their exhibit was under construction, so we thought we wouldn't get to see them. But later when we sat down for lunch we found them hanging around behind some fences and warehouses--Superman was thrilled. If you squint you can see them too--they are in the left half of the picture. Honestly they were as visible as most of the other animal in their real exhibits.

Mimi helped mow the lawn today. She loves this strawberry hat. She picked out her shoes at the store. She cried when I took them away. What could I do? I loved them too. She's not spoiled, I promise, but I couldn't resist black Vans with pick flamingos either.
No comments:
Post a Comment