Thursday, September 6, 2007

Concord Grapes

Notice how they both use their left hands? Hmmm...


There is a grape vine in our back yard. So for family home evening this week we picked grape for jelly. They really enjoyed helping- one grape at a time...

There is a book called Goodnight Gorilla. It's a picture book consisting mostly of a zoo keeper saying goodnight to his animals and lots of pages with no words at all. On one wordless page, Greg improvises what a character in the book would say (in Spanish, no less) when she sees her bedroom full of zoo animals. "Que Paso!..." and he goes on.

I don't say this, of course, I don't know Spanish, nor what it is that Greg says at that part. But the other night while I was reading this book to Mimi and Superman was in the room, when I came to and passed that page with out saying that phrase in Spanish, Superman said:"It's 'Que Paso' you know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment