Monday, June 30, 2008

Scanner Fun

I've been playing with the scanner some more and looking through old photos from before I felt 100% confident with the digital camera. Anyway here is my granddad, one of the men that my boy is named after. Not sure why I didn't get my dad in the shot for a 4 generations picture, but that's one more way I'm silly. BTW, this picture is from 2003.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Valerie! Its your cousin Candice. It was really nice hanging out with your mom this weekend. She gave us your blogspot.

    I love this picture of granddad . It makes me happy to see a picture of him but sad that he was ever bed ridden like that. I really miss him and grandma a lot.

    I'm glad to have found you and I hope we can keep in touch and get to know each other. Your kids are adorable!

    Candice

    ReplyDelete