
Funny things Superman said at Cape May this year:1-(After being knocked down and rescued from the life guard at least 3 times in unusually rough waves): "I'm stronger then the waves"
2-(After seeing people decorate for the 4th of July): "Who's birthday is it?"
(Us at the Delaware fireworks on July 3rd-the night the fireworks didn't start 40 minutes early, end 30 minutes early, and finally get canceled because of lighting storm--all before I found a seat)3-(After Aunt Sonya convinced him to use the bathroom): "She's good at looking at bummies"
4-(To the guy that dropped on the rental bikes): "Hey, big fella"


5-(To the girl on the beach who he was playing paddle-ball with, but confused it with tennis on the Wii):"I'll teach you how to play tennis--first you press "A..."
6-(The day we celebrated my mom's birthday):"Let's make her a crown!"
7-"Wrong Song!" (long story)
I need copies of the pictures. I'm not sure how to get good copies from the blog. Can you sened them to me, especially of the 2 holding hands going into the water. How wonderful they are. luv, Mom
ReplyDelete