1-Ketchup and mustard bottle:"small...big"
2-her sandcastle
3-The lighthouse


In a lighthouse, at the Jersey Shore, my mom couldn't be happier.

My sister Sonya wasn't even winded when climbing the 199 steps of the lighthouse--that's what a 5-story walk up will do for you._________________________________
What Mimi ate:
1-more wax
2-Milk
3-sand
4-an occasional hot dog
5-salt water
6-no other food
_________________________________
Things people on the beach said of our children:
1-"full of life"
2-"joy to watch"
3-"stunning"
4-"no fear"
What I could have said:"Come take a look at 5:30 am tomorrow"
What I said:"Thanks"
I love the pictures! I'm so glad for the internet, so we can be part of your lives even tho we live so far away Love Mom
ReplyDeletelove the pictures!! I'm so glad for rthe internet so we can be part of your life, even tho we live so far apart. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteThank you for enabling comments.
ReplyDelete