What we talked about MOST at Cape May this summer: STAR WARS!
Favorite quotes from the movie:
Superman: "Great shot, kid. That was one in a million!"
Me:"Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope"
Greg:"We're going in, we're going in full throttle."
Mimi"Luke! Luke!"
I'm not kidding, every bike ride, every walk to the beach, everyday. Superman continues to be so into it, it's crazy, and Greg couldn't be happier.
Feel free to add your favorite line from Star Wars :)
Let's blow this thing and go home!
ReplyDeleteGoing somewhere Solo?
ReplyDeleteYou are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!
ReplyDeleteHow disappointing... I guess I'm the only person that likes this movie!
ReplyDelete"No! Alderan is peaceful! We have no weapons, you can't possilby...."
"You have a better target? A military target? Then name the system!"
"Besides, I know a few manuviers. We'll lose them."
ReplyDelete"I am not a committee!!"
"I happen to like nice men."