Thursday, August 14, 2008

move up date

We are on schedule, and by on schedule I mean in complete chaos! Our stuff is packed and we are cleaning out the house. As we packed, someone high-fived the flour.

So the cubes are packed and GONE! We are sad to leave Boston and completely exhausted.

One miracle: it didn't RAIN today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your stories! about Jack, about the moving stages, the converse all-stars, etc!

    It's fun to feel apart of the action, although I am sitting on my bumb while you guys do all the work. I hope the next couple days are full of more miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just searched your blogs from the last six months or so and couldn't find any record of where you're moving. I can't wait for the pics of the new place to solve this mystery... :)

    ReplyDelete