Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Mimi

Can you guess what or who Mimi was talking about? (answer at bottom)
Mimi demanding something and I couldn't figure it out:"Dap bader dord a da dip"
_______________________

On our walk today we saw a guy jogging.
Mimi: "That guy running, RUN! RUN! He racing."
_______________________

Mimi:"Oh bee ko bee--Help me! Help me!" [Help me, Obe-Wan Kenobi...]
_______________________

Superman, after eating delicious ice cream:"My belly is frozen."
_______________________

Me, about the state of our house:"This place is a mess, but I'm fine with it."*sigh*
_______________________

During the move, Mimi found a jewelry box that I have saved from my childhood. She was handing out jelly bracelets to everyone in the house and then one for aunt Sonya.
"Mommy, Daddy, [Mimi], [Superman], Song-a"
_______________________

Answer:Our cookie jar that I just unpacked "Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith"

3 comments:

  1. You're right, I NEVER would have gotten "Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith." That is pretty hilarious!

    Thanks for the jelly bracelet! Glad no one has forgotten me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your kids will alway clearly remember Aunt Sonya, she'l a special member of your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you. Watcha doing for Christmas? Any plans? Any plays? I'm writing one right now...

    ReplyDelete