Monday, October 20, 2008

Sonya and Sunday

Aunt Sonya came for a visit and she got right to work, she painted our bathroom and helped in the yard. I'll post some pictures of the new hedge that was planted and the garden that we put in.
Mimi:"I miss song-ga"
New red shoes from Sonya!
__________________________

As we got ready for church yesterday, we realized that there were no clean church pants for Superman, so we Greg put him in khaki shorts. Later SM told me this:"Dad said 'it's not that cold', but I think it IS that cold."

3 comments:

  1. Hey my friend! I love your house! I think it is darling, charming, love the porch, etc. etc. I've found that a dream home is making the home you have what you want. We miss you and would love to chat....p.s. we found out that we are having another girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are adorable! I'm in Quebec city, we saw an internet place and here we are. I can't use a phone, but will call you first chance I get. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete