Monday, December 29, 2008

paint



Dinning room/Lego room paint possibilities. Hmmm, what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to comment instead of voting b/c I think it depends on the lighting. If you have great light (or good lighting at least) in that room, than totally go for the darker! But if it doesn't get much light and you don't want to put in much lighting, go for the lighter color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Northern light in this room, and since Ohio gets as many sunny days as Seattle, then we may need to go lighter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the darker color, we painted our kitchen a green that was lighter and it looked like mint ice cream. If you need some help painting let me know, I love to paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say, let MiMi do it all with a mix from both colors, using her small brush. It may take some time, a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like the darker one, but I guess what others are saying about the light makes sense. If you wanted to go lighter, I think you might have to go even lighter than the mint green you already have. Maybe you can get a third sample and then decide.

    ReplyDelete