I thought maybe we would be welcoming in a phone and internet service at the same time we welcomed in our new president, but alas, as most things with this move, it is not going smoothly.
Here are the sights and sounds while we watched the inauguration:
Indiana:"I love getting new Presidents. Can I have some more peanuts?"
Mimi:"B wok Oh Bama! B wok Oh Bama! I'm Grievous!" (see below) That's a flashlight a.k.a. light saber in her hand, and she's isn't smiling, she is making the sound of a light saber opening.

Here are the sights and sounds while we watched the inauguration:
Indiana:"I love getting new Presidents. Can I have some more peanuts?"
Mimi:"B wok Oh Bama! B wok Oh Bama! I'm Grievous!" (see below) That's a flashlight a.k.a. light saber in her hand, and she's isn't smiling, she is making the sound of a light saber opening. 
wow! you are fast!! I said, "I love getting a new president. Can I have more pizza."
ReplyDeletespent the week with Jill, and we said many times: "It's a crap!" will never forget it.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is soooo into Star Wars Val, that is such a crack up! She is pretty creative too with all of her Star Wars gadgets! We love the General G at out house too (because of all of his light sabers of course). Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt says a lot about Mimi that her favorite Star Wars character is not Princess Leia or Padme or even one of the male Jedi warriors. She likes one of the evil Sith lords. He is pretty cool looking with all of the arms, though.
ReplyDelete