Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day

I spun Mimi around and when we both felt a little dizzy, I steadied myself on to the table, but Mimi ran to the wall:"I stop the house"
me:"from spinning?"
Mimi:"Yup!"
_____________________________

Indi:"I had a dream I used the force. Then I woke up and tried to use the force, but it didn't work."
_____________________________

Mimi:"This is 'stopper' and this is 'goer'."
me-no idea
Then while I was changing her diaper later she pointed to my feet and asked:"What are your dogs called? Mine are 'stopper' and 'goer'."
_____________________________

Mimi talking for her hands, about a spoon.
Left hand:" MINE!"
Right hand:"MINE!"
Left hand:"Take turns!"
Right hand:"Take turns? With the spoon?"
Left hand:"Thanks for taking turns"


"1,2,3,4, Hit it!"

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are hilarious. They say the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have some kind of ground pork (sausage) on GroundHog's day? My friend use to do that, and I thought it was so funny. They don't do that in Europe, so I didn't think of it this year.

    I LOVE reading what the kids say. Gosh, I miss them. Can't believe how big Mimi is getting. What gives?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pork for us. Maybe I need some amazing-chef-friend to teach me how to cook something like that...

    She's crazy tall.

    ReplyDelete