
Sonya came to visit during Mimi's birthday.

I made her go with me to this exhibit, I wanted to go, but I didn't feel like I could do it on my own. At the
Ohio Historical Center they have an exhibit where someone has made life-sized reproductions of some the favorites of Norman Rockwell.

Doctor and the Doll. Post cover, March 9, 1929


Here Mimi and Indy act out this print. Of course Indy immediately started quoting Star Wars:"What's your operating number?"
The Gossips. Post cover, March 6, 1948

Here Mimi picks out her favorite image. It goes with her
lunch box.
Rosie the Riveter. Post cover, May 29, 1943

Of course we continued our never ending search for great
cupcakes! I don't think we need to ever find the best, just looking is part of the fun.
That museum looks really cool! Norman Rockwell totally reminds me of my grandparents--they used to have a collection of figurines.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see the Norman Rockwell exhibit. He's very much my favorite.
ReplyDelete