Silly me, I still haven't reported on Easter, and I know there are some of you who are so curious if the sweaters made it for a 3rd year--the answer is YES! (at the bottom I have a recap of the Easter sweater saga.)
We invited Greg's family over for the hunt and some cupcake decorating. I tried making the cc's from scratch, but not using the Magnolia recipe, I'll never make that mistake again!









I found some cute Easter themed finger puppets, and we have been entertained by them ever since!
__________
And now the Easter sweater recap:
My mom, makes this sweater for all her grand kids--different colors and sizes. She made this one for Indiana in 2004--1.5 years-old, and although he loved it, it seemed a little big, so we saved it, and saved it, and saved it...
Finally, in 2006 he seemed big enough to wear it, and lucky, Mimi got one, too!
Then in 2007 they became the "Easter sweaters".
And, as you know, they wore them last year.
We invited Greg's family over for the hunt and some cupcake decorating. I tried making the cc's from scratch, but not using the Magnolia recipe, I'll never make that mistake again!









I found some cute Easter themed finger puppets, and we have been entertained by them ever since!__________
And now the Easter sweater recap:
My mom, makes this sweater for all her grand kids--different colors and sizes. She made this one for Indiana in 2004--1.5 years-old, and although he loved it, it seemed a little big, so we saved it, and saved it, and saved it...
Finally, in 2006 he seemed big enough to wear it, and lucky, Mimi got one, too!
Then in 2007 they became the "Easter sweaters".
And, as you know, they wore them last year.
Lovely sweaters. I'm actually amazed that INdiana still fits in his. Love you
ReplyDelete