Monday, May 25, 2009

More Gardening

As requested, here's a picture of Mimi helping herself.

Before we left on our trip, I was handing out lettuce like you wouldn't believe, I even brought some with us to Moab for my parents. When we came home, here is what we found:
EVEN MORE LETTUCE! I will never plant this much again. I can deal with too many tomatoes, but what am I supposed to do with SO MUCH LETTUCE? There is just so much chewing I can do! On the left is peas, I have never grown them before, I didn't know what to expect.

5 comments:

  1. That is quite the lettuce. Mimi is hilarious. Had fun seeing you last weekend. Glad you are home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had lettuce and no tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, lettuce doesn't freeze very well. I wish we could have some more, we eat a lettuce salad almost every night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I like lettuce, and I live quite close to you. Hmmmm. . .I suppose I could be a willing recipient if you needed to get rid of some :)

    ReplyDelete