Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trip to Utah: Time in Moab part 2

We headed to Arches the same day as most of the tourists. This is my favorite 2 shots,
one look and it seems you are in the middle of nowhere...
...the next view you can see tons of tourists and, yup, that's a wedding. Funny, when I was a little girl I never once dreamt of hiking and needing sunblock for my wedding day.
Here are Greg and Indiana on double arch.
Mimi mostly laid down in the dirt, and all the tourist laughed as they past, some even took pictures.
________________________________________

Indiana's track next to the dinosaur track.
______________________________

On Dad's property, those kids love to play in the sand-yuck!
________________________________________

Mimi spent a bunch of time listening to "start spreading the news" on this snow globe of NYC.
________________________________________

Lots of days with no sleep, desert sun and wind and 2 hours of swimming made Mimi do something that she almost never does.
______________________________

Grandma washing her up after each time she got dirty, I would have stopped after the first time, but grandmas are much nicer then I am.
More dirt, and happy about it!
______________________________

Mimi:"DA LITZARD ID ON DA HOUTS!"= "the lizard is on the house"
________________________________________

A roadside picnic.

2 comments:

  1. Your Moab pictures are making me homesick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe the so much time has gone by since our picnic at Crescent Junction. I had looked forward to that for so long, and now even your week here is long past. Life goes by and I'm glad we have pictures!

    ReplyDelete