Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cape May, Mom's Birthday, Make Up, Bike Rides, Mini Golf, Games, and the Walk Home

A little update, by request (scroll down) I took a bunch of pictures off of my sister's blog and now I have some time to post more about Cape May

We celebrated Mom's birthday, mmm...
While my sister Jill was putting make up on after a day at the beach, Mimi walked in and was very curious. Jill was happy to share, Mimi was happy to be all dolled up.

Here Mimi's trying to close her eyes to see the eye shadow, at the same time trying open her eyes to actually see it...
it was pretty funny.
Our 2 block walk from the beach.




We rented bikes and an Alley-cat for Indiana, basically the adult that rode with him didn't even need to peddle, he did all the work!





Jersey Girls



Indiana is always talking people into playing Wii with him, here, Jill's boyfriend Chris, was so nice to join in.
Update: Mimi and Indi were pretty happy to meet Chris, someone new to talk to, play Wii with and generally get more attention from. In fact, when Mimi saw him for the first time, she was so impressed, she pushed her hair back and said:"I want a hair cut like you!"

Early in the week Indiana fell asleep on the sand (here he is after rolling over) and woke up with his face all puffy. That plus his loose front teeth and his bad hair cut and the boy looked like a stranger to me. Finally we took him to the urgent care and they said it was probably an infection! Yikes! Anyway, it went away within a day on his meds. It never slowed him down though.

Mimi was wiped out after a long day at the beach. She wanted to stay all day long.
At the end of the week we had a yummy breakfast at Uncle Bill's. Again, mmm...

4 comments:

  1. What great pictures! You should write the story about Mimi's comment about Chris' hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! lots of great pictures. I'm sorry I look so grouchy in the dinner picture. I didn't feel that way. The pictures almost give me back the wonderful feeling of being there. It was a beautiful weather year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE HAVE HIS TEETH GONE? We haven't had enough blogs about the tooth situation. I see the pancakes in the picture, but just can't get away from the gaping holes in his smile. GIVE ME SOME tooth stories. Oh, and did Karissa call? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a dentist update on it's way and no, she didn't call, I'll have to get in touch with her!

    ReplyDelete