Monday, February 15, 2010

ipod

I never bothered setting the pass-code on my ipod, so the other day Mimi set it for me-trouble.

I went to Best Buy to have them help me and they just laughed and said "what ninja did this to you? Won't she just tell you what she set it for?"

Me:"She's four, when I asked her what numbers she pressed, she said 'I pressed a lot of them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...' and ran away" The geek sqad was laughing pretty hard.
__________

Mimi:"Look! Strawberries, Blueberries, and... Greenberries!"
This box doesn't have the blueberries, but you get the idea.
No photos for a while-broken camera again!

2 comments:

  1. There's a little boy in our ward who sometimes comes to church dressed as a ninja. (Did he do that when you were there? Or was he in his red cape phase?) I can ask him where he does his ninja shopping if you want to get an outfit for the Mimster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail me. whenever I look at a new post, I get a good laugh - usually from a simple statement from one of the kids. Greenberries??!! Mom

    ReplyDelete