
Waffles and a Tyrannosaurs cake were her choice.Me:"Do you mean like waffles that we mix and cook or the kind at the store?"
Mimi:"No, the kind from the freezer!"
Me:"You bet!"
Since dinner was a snap, I focused on the cake. Here's my attempt...hmmm...maybe I should have focused on something else. But since most of it was made with one hand (the other holding Baby C), it's not so bad. In this picture Mimi is pointing out his 'hypothesis'. (If you care to know, let me explain, there is no part of the T-rex called the 'hypothesis', it's simply a word that she learned on the the pbs kids show Dinosaur Train and she thinks it's the blue part of her favorite dinosaur named Buddy. This is also the dinosaur that she named Baby C after. Anytime someone asks what our baby is named, she interrupts us and says Baby C's name is Buddy.)
She got lots of great presents, all things she loves, but by popular demand, here she is with her new camera! I had a fisher-price camera built to withstand a clumsy child's hands when I was little, but it had 110 film, her camera is digital!
He was on the wall for our pin-the-tail-on-the-dinosaur game (remember my fill-in-the-blank birthday party idea? It works for dinosaurs too!)

Ah, Buddy is so cute, and loveable. I'm glad Mimi has a not so invisible friend. A digital camera!, that is the greatest. That could keep her busy till she's old enough for a regular camera, and luckily you'll never have to buy film. Mom
ReplyDeleteIs he also from Lichenstein?
ReplyDeleteyou don't have to buy film -- just batteries!
ReplyDelete