Pictures and Quotes from Parker, Mimi, and Yoda
I'm sorry, I can tell by the background, tho Mimi is fairly identifiable. Mom
Wow, that was harder than I thought.
those kids sure are cute. they must have good genes
Um, are those three different children?
Mimi was easy for me. The other two not so much. And the furniture didn't help!But, I think I got it.
It looks to me that you have them in birth order. Baby A - Indiana Baby B - Mimi and Baby C is Baby C.
I'm sorry, I can tell by the background, tho Mimi is fairly identifiable. Mom
ReplyDeleteWow, that was harder than I thought.
ReplyDeletethose kids sure are cute. they must have good genes
ReplyDeleteUm, are those three different children?
ReplyDeleteMimi was easy for me. The other two not so much. And the furniture didn't help!
ReplyDeleteBut, I think I got it.
It looks to me that you have them in birth order. Baby A - Indiana Baby B - Mimi and Baby C is Baby C.
ReplyDelete