A bit of a disclaimer:
my mom is very cool and accepting of most of the weird things I did in high school including when I colored my hair pink, green or purple or when I cut it in the middle of the night, or when I squeezed 9 kids into our tiny Honda.
A conversation that may have happened in the 90's
Mother:"what is that music?"
Teenager:"Pearl Jam"
Mother:"Could you turn it down, please. It's a little loud"
Conversation in 2010
4-year-old:"What is that music?"
Mother:"Pearl Jam"
4-year-old:"Could you turn it down, please. It's a little loud"
hmmm...
Camera still in the shop, photos coming soon--I know you can't wait.
I can't believe that. It's hysterical - the Mom
ReplyDeleteMaybe you'll be able to listen to Pearl Jam again in peace and loudness in 14 and a half years.
ReplyDeleteare you listening to their newest album? i love it...
ReplyDelete