Pictures and Quotes from Parker, Mimi, and Yoda
Uhm, who was it that thot matching outfits for family pictures was cheesy? One of you guys said that to me when I wanted matching outfits for our pictures. Mom
I think it's pretty cheesy. I don't remember mom ever saying she wanted us to wear matching for anything.
I still like matching outfits, I just never thot ahead enough to accomplish it - Mom
I see you are expanding your garden. :)
Uhm, who was it that thot matching outfits for family pictures was cheesy? One of you guys said that to me when I wanted matching outfits for our pictures. Mom
ReplyDeleteI think it's pretty cheesy. I don't remember mom ever saying she wanted us to wear matching for anything.
ReplyDeleteI still like matching outfits, I just never thot ahead enough to accomplish it - Mom
ReplyDeleteI see you are expanding your garden. :)
ReplyDelete