One day in NJ we met up with Rebekah (my best friend from high school). I always thought I would live a little while in NYC, but I never made it happen. I don't know if she ever thought she would, but she has been there almost 4 years!
Every time I pulled out my ancient camera (the digital camera was still in the shop) anyone that saw it would laugh. Check out my sister's blog for more photos.
First we met up at the Natural History Museum. All we wanted to see was the DINOSAURS! Mimi was so excited.

Her reaction to everything was so fun!

She loves all things scary, like sharks.



Mostly Baby C liked all the old light fixtures.

After the museum we picked up Rebekah's daughter from school and played at the play ground. Here's Mimi with her new pet. Sonya spoils them! Mimi did ask for a red T-Rex for her birthday, but I couldn't find one that was cute and soft at that time. Just leave it to Sonya to get the perfect present. It's like a gift she has.


Rebekah and Baby C.

Liam going in for a hug. Mimi pretending to be a dinosaur.

We totally invaded Rebekah's house. By this time Mimi was DONE with taking pictures. Here is Rebekah with her cute kiddos. I love their curly hair!

Here's us a few years ago.

They all played SO well together!

Mmmm... cupcakes...


We visited the new Magnolia location. I salivate just looking at this cute place!
Most people would salivate over the cupcakes and banana pudding, but I know you were salivating over the light fixtures, subway tiles and wainscotting!
ReplyDelete