Me:"What do you want for your birthday?"
Mimi:"I want 6 more things then slippers. I want 7 toys from you."
Me:"Well, please write them down, so we don't forget them."
Mimi:"I have to draw them down"
*after a few minutes*
Mimi:"Can you give me some ideas?"
Here's her list, just in case you wanted to see it.
1-slippers
2-goldfish in a bowl
3-some pig game
4-a rocket
5-a card, this is a "6", she looked at Parker's card with a "9" on it, and flipped it around so she could copy it--very clever.
6-More Littlest Pet Shop animals
7-?, literally a question. She said she wanted something to surprise her.

Got your holiday card! Totally adorable! I have it hanging on the fridge. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too!
Deletethat kid of yours...so funny. i can't believe she's going to be six!
ReplyDeleteI will see if I can surprise her with something.
ReplyDeleteI always laugh out loud every time I read a new blog. Sometimes I even laugh the second and third time I read it. thanx