Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break

I'm noticing all the Spring Break blog posts that other families are putting up and realizing that ours was a bit of a loss. All I really wanted to do was sit around watching TV and wearing pj's, but I thought my kiddos deserved more then that.  So I tried... a little.

Monday:







A quick hike around a local park.  Yoda was sad to leave and planted himself right there and wouldn't move.  Fortunately he's the kind of child that actually listens and starts running after you when you say, "ok, bye!", unlike Parker and Mimi when they were this age.  They would just give me a look that said:"yeah right, you wouldn't dare, hehe."

Then later that afternoon, after Yoda's nap, we headed to the zoo, we showed up at 4:30, it closes at 5, ugh. 


Tuesday:
The TV said perfect weather so we went to the zoo, again.  We had a great time, met up with daddy for lunch, then got SOAKED by a freak thunderstorm.  They were good sports about it though and they talked all about how great human skin is, that it protects us so well.  (my kiddos are so scientific) 

We even rode the zoo train.

Wednesday:
Since Yoda's nap was all messed up by the zoo on Tuesday, we decided to do the library in the am, and do something fun in the pm.  Haha.  He decided that a LONG nap was in order, he didn't wake up until most of the afternoon was over, ugh.  We played local, but Parker was excited to get new comic books from the teen section of the library.

Thursday:
Dentist, yes, during Spring Break.  I told you our Spring Break was a loss. 

Now it's Friday and guess what we're doing...pj's and TV--yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment