A few weeks ago we went camping. It was awesome.
We started out with hot dogs. Parker and Mimi had two each. I was surprised. Yoda ate a third of his like a corn cob and gave the rest to me to eat. That was not surprising.
In the bottom of this picture is the hot dog cooker that Val got last year. It works great.
Yoda found a tunnel to wander in.
This is him running back to the beginning of the tunnel to start again
I didn't fit in the tunnel, but I could watch Yoda enjoy it.
I tried to take a picture of the 3 in front of the tent. Thanks for the tent, Taylor's!
Really, the only way to get a good pose for the picture was seat belting them in.
Not a lot of sleep, but a whole lot of fun.







Camping with the ward? Looks familiar like when my kids were small. and also humid and damp.
ReplyDeletehot dogs are the best part of the grillin' season! (this is jill)
ReplyDeleteLove the tunnel run.
ReplyDeleteHarlow just asked me "Where's Thomas?", so we're here to see pics of Thomas. Camping looks fun.
ReplyDeleteCamping is such a schlep!
ReplyDelete