Monday, June 11, 2012

lost x 2

Mimi is lop-sided in teeth she has lost, unlike Parker's very symmetrical tooth loss.   Just like most things, this girl is unpredictable :)


Suddenly I hear Parker from the family room and from behind the couch (where we keep extra pillows and blankets) :"She lost her tooth!"  And he meant it fell out and then got lost in piles of pillows and stuff.
Mimi:"I'm happy that I loozed it but I sad that I lost it."
Dad, a.k.a. the hero, found it without a moments delay!

__________

More Camping this time in the back yard!




 Giant Marshmallow S'mores...
And with S'mores came more graham-cracker-discussion.  I didn't know the history of the graham cracker until I started thinking about summer snacks for the kiddos.  Why does the graham cracker seem like it should be healthy but then it has bad ingredients?  I found the Wikipedia article about the origins of graham crackers very cool.  It's sole existence was to create something healthy to eat.  Hmm....

I bought a bunch of different crackers and we've been tasting them.  So far the winner is the Cinnamon Graham crackers from Trader Joe's (lower right-hand corner of the above photo).  We all independently picked it.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if my last comment went through to you :) But we LOVE Trader Joe's graham crackers too--they're the best and I can't bear to eat any of the others now :)

    Also, love this post about the tooth--so cute! And camping in back yard is the best! Miss you guy!

    Ashley :)

    PS--I just got put back in the Primary Presidency!! Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Yoda imitating the "show off the toothlessness" grin. Camping the back yard - the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camping the back yard is the best... because you can still use your own bathroom.

    ReplyDelete