My sisters and I went for a short walk from our beach house to Asbury Park. This is where Bruce Springsteen got his start.
There's a bunch of pretty buildings on the boardwalk, right on the beach.
Yoda stole these water bottles from my sister. She was a good sport about it and chalked it up to him knowing how cute he is, he can get away with stuff like that :)
Surprise! There was a parade just a block from our house. It was pretty awesome. Lots of firetrucks (and other stuff) from all over NJ. Lots of floats throwing candy. Mimi did her best to collect for the family. We did not come prepared--I had no idea there would be candy that we would have to bring home. Fortunately the family next to us brought lots of bags to bring home candy with, so they shared.
Tons of old cars, dad said this was the best one.
Racko and Go Fish
Fireworks were awesome, so were the glow sticks.












I'm so glad to see pictures again on your blog. Go Greg.
ReplyDelete