Tuesday, November 20, 2012

timing...

After WEEKS of political ads coming in the mail, I stopped looking at the mail altogether.  Yesterday I dug through all the junk to find my Costco coupons.  It said "good through October 13-November 4".  I said to myself, "well, I better use this quick before November gets here...Wait!  I think November is already here... Wait!  It's November 19th???!!!  Seriously NOT ready for the holidays!!!"

That's one way to explain how I didn't post yesterday.  Just lost track of days/months.

 I have a whole list of things I've wanted to do in Ohio since we moved here 4 years ago and have not done.  While Greg isn't studying we are going to try to tackle a few of them. 


 This week was Old Man's Cave.  This hunter guy lived here for years.  The kiddos made guesses as to where his bedroom and living room were. 
 Super pretty, a little crowded, very fun. 
 This was the attic. 


On the way in a sign read something like :"Cliff Area -- Closely Guarded Children" and one dad said to his wife:"take a picture of [our children] now because it may be the last we see of them".  I laughed a little too loud :)


Rock formation that looks like a Sphinx






 On the way home we stopped so I could look at some antiques and the kiddos scored a day of mini-golf! 

 There was even a small "cave"! 

1 comment:

  1. wonderful post. Who knew Ohio had such interesting places.

    ReplyDelete