Thursday, August 20, 2015

Utah trip

I was talking to a neighbor, she said she has had one family reunion in all her grown up life.  I feel like I've had at least one a year.  This year it was my dad's siblings getting together, the last time that happened I was a newlywed!  

So we headed to Moab and here's a few photos of the kiddos enjoying the sunshine and time with family.

 



























 



















 
During the drive we saw Jim Gaffigan's tour bus van at a truck stop, that was a fun surprise :)

When we got home there was our popcorn of the month waiting for us! 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures bring back such wonderful memories!! Comment on the picture of Mimi with the handful of colorful things? I challenged her to pick up the balloon fragments left all over the ground from the water balloon fight. She jumped up, leaving her dessert behind, to take up the challenge. She cleaned up the ground, which is a good thing, Each fragment was worth a whole penny. When we got home I counted out $1 and 10 cents (I think I remember that amount). She didn't want a dollar bill, she wanted the pennies. So cute!

    ReplyDelete