One thing I'd love to be is a foodie, but it seems like too much work, and I'm lazy and busy. So I just take the advice of those who like to do foodie stuff.
If you're like me, you'll love Roadfood.com
They go all over finding local cuisine and writing about it. Now when we travel, we lookup places that are on our way or at our destination.
OK, so Springfield, IL has a local dish that I think may be my favorite breakfast EVER!!!
It's the horseshoe. It's toast, hash-browns, bacon or sausage, egg and a white or cheese sauce. Even Parker wanted to try it. We both loved it!! (this is the small version, the real horseshoe is way bigger!)
Parker and the horseshoe and a photo bomber.
Obligatory animal shaped pancake.
Mimi is so into omelets when they are convenient and full of mushrooms.



Mushrooms!!?? Is she a part of our family? Maybe she got that from her father.
ReplyDelete