Monday, October 24, 2016

Fair

Now that all the kiddos are in school, I went to the Country Living Magazine Fair for the first time.  It was very interesting.  I doubt I will go again, but it was good to finally get it out of my system.  There were people who talked about going year after year and/or driving 3+hours to be there.  I decided last minute and drove about 15 minutes. 
Here's an old window frame with an old quilt behind it at one of the booths.  It was selling for $70 or something.  I did this a few years ago with a window from the side of the road and a quilt fragment I found at thrift shop.  I felt validated seeing someone else make the same thing. 

There were lots of food trucks, but this one spoke to me.  Sliders and french fries.  I had to wait 30 minutes, and it was good. 
These two things made me laugh!  Above is a stack of reproduced old targets, now ready for framing. 
Toy Army Men doing yoga! 

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome...did you buy some of the army men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Gosh, if it was only 15 minutes away, I'd go every year!!! No need to buy anything, just give yourself a day out, and eat good stuff, and maybe get some fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete