It was lovely and quiet, and as you can see, we had some yummy cake. A friend stopped by with some goodies, a got kind cards, phone calls and texts from family and friends. My kiddos played in the year-end orchestra concert and gave me a couple Jane Austen books. My sisters gave me a new counter cross stitch pattern, Star Wars plates, and the hilarious shirt below. My parents always come through with some birthday spending money and I'm thinking about getting a quilt frame.
And of course, Greg made the day awesome with food I didn't have to make or clean up after, an awesome new lamp, more chocolate, and made the day run smoothly.


MMMMMM..... cake
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks deeeelish!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Love you. Your family is the best!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad it was a wonderful birthday. Does the shirt say, "But first, NPR?" I love your smiling eyes in that picture.
ReplyDeleteYup, isn't that funny?! I was laughing pretty hard!
Delete