Pictures and Quotes from Parker, Mimi, and Yoda
On his way across the country, my brother stopped to see us. We made sure that when he hit the road he had some Buckeyes and Fry Pies.
Here's our Dickersons-by-the-car photo!
Ah you’re so good at getting pictures. I didn’t do that when he was here. Such a cute picture!
that was smart to get a picture together! We didn't do that. :(
Such a remarkably cut picture. I Love it!!! I know you were together only a short time, but any time is good and memorable.
And of course, Yoda has his hat on!
My family!! I love you all so much.
Ah you’re so good at getting pictures. I didn’t do that when he was here. Such a cute picture!
ReplyDeletethat was smart to get a picture together! We didn't do that. :(
ReplyDeleteSuch a remarkably cut picture. I Love it!!! I know you were together only a short time, but any time is good and memorable.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, Yoda has his hat on!
ReplyDeleteMy family!! I love you all so much.
ReplyDelete