Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cold

Hat and scarf by Aunt Tina--Thanks!
____________________________
Me:"ACHOO!"
Superman:"Are you sneezey of tissues?"
Me:"Nope, just sneezey."
____________________________

Our house has an oil heater, and when it heats up the rooms, the radiators make loud popping and crackling noises. (I didn't know until recently that there really aren't very many places in the U.S. that don't have oil heat. I'm so East Coast.)

Here is a transcript from Superman's journal one night:
(heater comes on)
Dad:"What's that noise?"
Superman:"It's the machine."
Dad:"What does the machine do?"
Superman:"It makes noise."
_____________________________

Mimi is much shorter then most people at church, and when she feels like getting away from us, which is MOST Sundays, she just ducks under all the bodies that crowd the hallways and takes off. Today I was already in the car and Greg had to round up the children on his own, Mimi, of course, got away. Greg started looking, couldn't find her, and couldn't think of where else to look. He decided that she would end up in Chapel at some point, so he just stayed there, and yup, she comes running in thinking she's so sneaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment