Monday, September 8, 2008

drums

"Hit it Mom!"

Can't wait to someday introduce these kids to the Monkees.
__________________________________

Nana (after Superman used the bathroom):"Did you wash your hands?"
SM:"I was in a hurry, so I licked them"
__________________________________

Mimi:"you da baby, I da MOMMMY!"
me:"I'm the mommy."
Mimi:"No, you the baby, mom!"

5 comments:

  1. Girl, look what you've done to me. That was the best Brady bunch episode ever! I love Davie Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tempted to vote "What are you talking about" because - aren't the Monkees before your time? Poor Peter Tork, no votes for him yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You JUST moved in and already your place looks great!!!!!?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd like to say we are all moved in, but we are in a furnished apartment while we look for houses. For the size of apartment we live in (tiny), it should look better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't Tina love Peter Tork?

    Mickey all the way, man!! Jill and I used to have double weddings--I married Mickey and she married Davy Jones. And also, I think we married the Hardy Boys (I picked Parker Stevenson).

    ReplyDelete